Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

On the drill results, I just wrote what I heard - it will include drill results to date.  They did not elaborate more. 

Yes, they are slow to release details of drill results.  There has been a pile of drilling going on that we haven't heard about.  I don't have an explanation.  One could come up with a lot of scenarios or explanations through speculation, but I'm not sure that really will help.  

What we do know is that the results of the drilling conitine to be good and very good and that the resource value keeps growing.  

I spent some time visiting with hotmuck and rufdiamond after the meeting along with a few others - their perspective is that this is a play that will take a few more years to come to its full value.  We need to invest and wait.  From that perspective, whether we know the drill results within 3 weeks or 3 months after completion won't really be of major consequence.  That is pretty much what I have decided as well.  

Cheers.

Lion 

New Message
Please login to post a reply