Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Apr 03, 2008 10:55AM

Apr 03, 2008 11:22AM
Scanning through this latest report we can see gold sales and obvious gold production which can be the topic of endless discussion on many junior mining companies as the Canadian Government allows endless avenues for Company's accounting practices to place Numbers on their spread sheets to suit their goals.In thanks to the BREX scandal and new regulations (security exchange )the playing field is in a more honest open format for small time priivate investors like myself to make some sort of a judement call on my investments.Sans drill core (thanks to Brex ) is melted down to prove their sustainability and eventually lead to a new 43-101 which will prove what we all now know,San has a sheit pot of gold.Sans last production numbers that i have seen according to Dale is $350. an oz.and if this is true,then Sans cost should head lower as our mill head increases by tons and ozs per day.To-days markets are paying a dollar per each million of 43-101 oz you release and in Sans case this would not count our blue sky or infrastructure. Manitoba should be making some sort of a partnership with San as she will pay dividends for decades.Traps7
Apr 04, 2008 08:30AM
Apr 04, 2008 09:45AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply