Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

The late '70's early '80's were a decade for speculation in the commodities sector - and now 20 odd years later that window is again open!

"Successful speculators should emerge in the next 5 -10 years wealthy beyond their wildest dreams." Doug Casey

It's a profession open to all. No formal education, credentials or licences are required. All training is on the job, and best of all, the apprenticeship is "earn while you learn!" (or lose while you snooze!)

A speculator is one who sees distortions in the marketplace and positions himself to take advantage of them. He is successful because he understands their causes and effects.

When he errs he pays the piper!

SAN, in the opinion of many, is 'ripe' (top percentile) for "successful speculation!"

IMHO, at current prices you will "earn while you learn!"

As Casey says, possibly beyond "your wildest dreams!"

Or, to quote Greg Weldon in his recent publication 'Gold Trading Boot Camp,'

"DURING MY CAREER IF I HAD NOT TRIED TO JUMP THE GUN ON A PENDING TREND THAT I SAW DEVELOPING IN MICRODATA POINTS-- A TREND THAT HAD NOT YET MATURED (the unfolding gold Bull) AS A MARKET PRICE BREAKOUT OR BREAKDOWN -- MY WIN RATIO WOULD HAVE BEEN HIGHER!

He goes on to say, "MY WEAKNESS HAS BEEN A LACK OF PATIENCE - - I TRY TO POUNCE TO EARLY INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR MARKET DYNAMICS TO DEAL ME AA's OR KK's!

A point to ponder. SAN SP was 60% higher when gold was $600.00 and and their proven resource was much, much lower!

Go fiogure.

"Earn while you learn!"

RUF

New Message
Please login to post a reply