Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Expectation within the new Hinge deposit offered Sunday nite at an evening "info-fest" attended by some early arrivals for the AGM from a highly qualified but "unamed source" (at his request!) "blew me down!" ( or is it, "Blew me over!")

His answer, unsolicited, changed the perspective of SAN from one of of "hope, patienc, persistance etc, to a "dream come true!"

As Dale said several years ago, "Let the #'s speak for themselves!" You'll need earplugs!

This area will IMHO be the next major gold play in Canade rating right up there or exceeding "The Hemlo" and "Eskay Cree!"

Hugh said it at the last AGM, and I quote, "We've got a lot of gold. San is going to make a lot of people vey rich!"

And that was before the discovery of the new hinge deposit!

It's a long time since Ive expierienced "Goose-bumps" over a yet unheralded investment op.

SAN has just done it!

The Hinge ihas become the classic definition of a "Tipping Point!"

And the "scary" part is that at $3 to $5, The SP will still be "grossly" under-valued!"

I must appologise for my exuberance, but it ain't often you get pieced into an "Elephant" at these prices!!

RUF

New Message
Please login to post a reply