Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Re: Quarterly Statement..Learning to Swim

posted on Jul 13, 2008 06:32PM

...I recapped Peter Hodson on BNN from last week as i was puzzled with a thought in my mind from listening to it the first time.The caller asked why Noront dropped so much on which was good news and asked if it would go back up to $ 7. from the current $ 2 + as Peter before had though $5. WAS A GOOD ENTRE POINT, ..Peter replied,,i currently sold it at $ 4....he says , I think its a speculative play and they need more drilling..he says , I think it will have to get a lot bigger and he said they continually Halt the stock and also the railroad will cost more than we thought.Myself, listening to Peter again i find his responses very unprofessional,,I thought you would Halt a stock on good news as it draws more attention and if you are doubling the size of your reserve and he thinks its over valued at $ 2.59 but at half the size thought $ 5. was a good price then who is he trying to fool here.P eter must of had conversations with management to find out about the doubling cost of the rail line and was dumping his shares at $ 4..Yes this happens all the time as we allow guys like SPROTT AND DUNDEE AND Ned to visit our site SAN AND ALLOW them to play the same games with Sans shares.San tells them how much gold we have then they get greedy and decide to keep it all , so they trade Sans shares back and forth to keep the price in their trading range....WE do as board members here have a chance to try and foil their game, and please i am not pumping this ,but if you believe that our JV is also sitting on a pile of gold like i do ,then buy a chunk of it now before they do and with our lower entry point and enough shares we can ask the same questions of management.LONG ON THE BELT. TRAPS7

New Message
Please login to post a reply