Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I must admit that I am bit of a skeptic of EW patterns. It is easy to look back and see patterns, but our experience here illustrates that it is next to impossible to predict what is coming. When we expect it to be one way based on a particular wave number, and it doesn't turn out that way, then we can reinterpret the whole thing as perhaps conforming to a different wave number. So, in the end, we really don't know which wave we are on (and where we will go next) until after the fact - which coincides with the other saying: "Hindsight is 20/20!" Nevertheless, I have found the discussions on EW interesting.

There are lots of real factors that affect our SP.... economics, politics, tax policy, weather, discoveries of gold, management, human resources, timing of news releases and 43-101's, seasonal fluctuations, past highs and lows .... I find that careful weighing of all of these factors influence my decisions on when to buy and when to sell..

JMHO

NorthLion

New Message
Please login to post a reply