Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Thanks Ruf,

That is the kind of information I have been learning over the past year and the reason why I have turned to gold...I spent a long time reading and learning over the past year and have been studying gold stocks for the past year.

My ignorance basically had to do with the knowledge of what exactly happens to stocks if they keep plummetting when the actual value of the company is still there.

NorthLion clarified that for me, but I definitely do appreciate reading your post as that verifies everything I have been learning and observing over the past year.

I got into GG last summer (2007), and exited at $46 this summer...I did okay for a newbie. I got in by speaking to a wealthy man, who actually called the sub-prime crisis in April of last year, just before it actually happened..That's when I started learning to see if he knew what he was talking about--but everything he spoke to me about started to make sense and came true. So I continued to study the situation. Once I started to see how manipulated the market was and how not to trust the financial analysts on the news panel, I began learning who was tellnig the truth and who was lying.

I have done my DD on San Gold and see definite potential---So instead of panicing, I have bought more. I have been reading this forum for the past 5 months and have been reading other ones for over a year now.

I am a newbie with dealing with the actual accountings of stock, but feel that I understand the situation Jim Sinclair points out.

Thanks and I will continue to read...

New Message
Please login to post a reply