Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

What a joke...

posted on Oct 03, 2008 12:23PM

Markets turn red on the bailout? Man..I guess people will be wondering now. This thing is such a joke - we should all be embarrased that the eveolution of makind has brought us to this current state of affairs, where wooden arrows are thrown in to an ultimately failed bill to "save" the american economy. LAF LAF LAF

Good to see that gold held it's ground.

I'm still going with the notion that the hedge funds are getting de-leveraged out of all kinds of spec plays in commodities/PM stocks and all stocks are being painted with the same brush. There is little discretion for what is being sold so it says to me that the people selling are the ones who "have to".

Once this de-leveraging process is done, along with the flight to "safety" lemmings - gold will shine. The chart showing how bonds moved around the 1929 crash is quite telling. My guess is that things will start to take off for gold once the dow drops below 10K on it's way to 7500.

On a final note, it will be very interesting to watch how this all plays out in China and the EU. Popcorn is ready, new lawnchair all setup for the greatest show of our lifetimes!

New Message
Please login to post a reply