Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Yes Hotmuck i realize i shouldn't be beat'n a dead horse with the comments of SGR missing dates.

Yes i agree with you, evertime i talk to management they are great at clarifying why they havnt hit dates or where they are on things and all that stuff.

Don't get me wrong, im a strong supporter of SGR and have been for over 3 years. I believe in the fundamentals and the potential and even in management even though it doesnt always seem to be that way.

My frustration is that i always have to talk to management to get a strait answer. They give us an impression of one thing and then they are constantly adjusting what they say. They said cash flow positive this year, they said last year we would be at 80 000 oz for 2008, then 50, then 40 now? i have no idea where we are at. I know they are great at answering these question when we ask and great for explaining why they havnt hit targets or changed dates and blah blah blah. I m still fine with all this, just sometimes it begans to grow a little old hearing the same story.

In the end I have full confidence with management, i just get frustrated sometimes when i have to call to understand why they are where they are and not as far ahead with what they have said 3 months earlier.

I should just wait before i submit some of these post, call mgt and get an answer first, but sometimes i jump the gun, get a little frustrated and vent off a bit.

Anyway, im long on sgr, and would buy more if i had more disposable income.

Cheers to all

Jeff

New Message
Please login to post a reply