Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: ~1 Million Shares Changing From Left Hand, To Right

E

I had a wonderful reply this morning but it got lost when I hit preview. So here's a shortened version.

Neither Dale nor Hugh is stupid. Of that I am sure. They are dealing with an area in which I have mo expertise. Like most of us, I just want to make some money when they pull gold out of the ground.

I know Hugh much better than Dale, but don't really "KNOW" either well. If I did not believe they were good at what they do I would not be so heavily invested in SGR.

But how they decide to do something sometimes baffles me. That does not make either of us smart or stupid. I'm sure my decisions at work sometimes baffled others but I was trying to do my best with what was available.

I do know they are very cognizant of takeover possibilities. Dale mentioned this years ago. But takeover involves skills beyond mining, like the chessboard moves of politics and business and world gold price and recession and workforce etc.

I also know they have a lot more motive to keep price up than I have. At even these depressed prices they are both millionaires from SGR; at the price we deserve they are more, and so are we.

Hugh just bought 150,000 at $1.50 flow-through and he is one savy and careful businessman. Those facts may speak more about the worth of their plan than all else.

New Message
Please login to post a reply