Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: ~1 Million Shares Changing From Left Hand, To Right

HEADLINES

Enough already with the headlines and the distribution of GOOD NEWS. Why? Because our complaints are OLD NEWS.

HERE'S THE DEAL. Dale and Hugh and the rest are bright guys who know much better than I (and I think we) what we are sitting on. Dale is not a salesman, though Hugh is: He's just "low key" but he convinces. That's whay I' m in SGR. But... and it's a big 'but'... they have chosen to NOT SELL DRAMATICALLY. And one has to question WHY.

It's either because they are without the smarts on this issue or low key is a decision they have made for reasons beyond my (and our) knowing. But remember, because it is beyond our knowing does not make it stupid or ill planned or wrong.

Perhaps it is part of a long term plan that is keeping them independent for a longer time, creating a larger stake and larger price when the takeover comes.

And we all seem to admit takeover is in the future. Dale admitted it some time ago. But takeover of 'a bit' or 'a lot' seems to be what's driving this bus. And these guys are both 'Exploration Guys' as I see it. Hugh and his dad staked the claim and Dale loves to find Gold more than produce it.

And to that end, they have succeeded masterfully. At the meeting they made it clear they had to make a decision re: direction of money and energy and skills -Production or Exploration- and they chose Exploration. To that end they have Truly Succeeded. We are all just waiting for that delayed 43-101 to see details. The problem is, like this morning's news release, they just find more and want to include it.

Of course we all want the stock price to rise. On that issue, get in line behind ME. And of course like most who contribute to this Board I know exactly how they could do that.

But strangely they don't call me for advice. What's up with that?

New Message
Please login to post a reply