Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

They built small mines on every vein they found. The key word here is found. Hotmuck, my way of thinking is, the best place to find gold is to look where you know their is gold. Dale and Hugh must have a good idea by now as to where they want to take the Green-belt, and are sitting on a golden opportunity. San has been compared to the Red lake many times and the juniors around Gold corp are doing fine. San has a chance here to take control of the whole Green _Belt and in my opinion would be fools if they pass it by. Wildcat gave up a lot of these old veins to Marum and according to the Wildcats technical reports on Sedar, 2004, the reports speculates that the geology is also the same as the Rice Lake. I notice that according to this report Hughs name is mentioned as a company doing some drilling, or a relative as i am not sure on this, we do know that these old veins hold gold. I guess the Green _BELT holds a lot of moose pasture still waiting to be perforated, but this is what offers different entry prices to the investor. Thinking out loud here, Winkin Blinkin and Nod, since they have a bought deal by taking control of San, will be looking to take control of the Belt and this is how i will play the area. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply