Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

It will be some time before the area plays can make any deals. They have to spend a few bucks on drilling and I don't see any one rushing to buy thier placements. If you've not noticed they are stagnant while San makes a comeback.

That is a good thing being stagnant. It is because Ned and the boys have not got there claws into it yet. The area don't have to spend any dollars. San is doing a fine job spending it for them. I heard a while back SAN was planning on drilling close the area play to see where this hinge is headed. Once they know where it is headed then the area plays can start spending on drilling with certain success. I will say this again, if a Big player even sniffs the area and makes an offer the area will provide a 10-30 bagger from current depressed levels. A ten bagger for SAN would be 15 dollars and very un-likely however possible. Patience all over again in my opinion. I missed SAN when they started but IM not missing the area this time around. I hope my stratagy works. I still hold SAN until buyout occurs. It sure is nice to see a 6-digit portfolio again. Good luck everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply