Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Jan 23, 2009 02:30PM

Re: Duh!

in response to by
posted on Jan 23, 2009 05:46PM

I bought into gold years ago believing it would be the place to be to protect my ass ets. True the Canadian markets are down because of leveraged banks, over heated base metal stocks, and oil and gas which have all got killed. The lack of access to cash and poor commodity prices have distroyed the juniors.

Lucky for San Gold and us, they're in the right industry at the right time in the cycle and the potential of their assets and very good drill results have allowed them to raise all the cash they need.

For all gold producers, the price of gold in Cdn $ has been quite good and recently very good ($1000 to $1100oz). Gold producers are in a great position now.

I believe 2009 is show time. Management is setting their own production tarkets, not us. I'll reconsider my holdings in 6 months based on production results or the growing resource base. That time frame should also coincide with the AGM and expiry of my $1.50 warrants.

Let's remember this a stock, not your first born. I thought this board was for discussion, good and bad.

remember I'm long on this puppy and honestly not trying to buy any more. I'm already way overweight.

Have a great time in Cuba !

Regards

Jan 23, 2009 07:48PM
Jan 24, 2009 05:09AM
Jan 24, 2009 10:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply