Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Re: Wouldn't it be nice? Scratch that, won't it be nice?

Ya think?

2 months into 09 and still no news on the hinge 43-101, cash flow position(other companies seem to be able to give there SH info in a timely fashion), or an entire mine 43-101. This may start biting us in the a$$ as their projections to the analysts that are covering us seem to be way off. Nothing new to long time shareholders but to the analysts and new SH, well, they are probably not impressed. Review the analyst coverages on SGR, the 43-101 should have been already released, we are already mining the hinge, and are cash flow positive. Anyone want to guess on how many of those have come to fruition?

Yes I forgot the place we send our core samples too got hit by lightning and had to be unexpectedly, suddenly, without prior warning, immediately moved, backing up our core samples for 3 weeks. Apparently according to Shawn(taken from this board as I do not speak to him anymore) these results can be incorporated into the new 43-101 in a few days. So, maybe by Friday we get our 43-101. These results don't seem stellar enough to delay a 43-101 release imho.

But hey, don't let me stop people on this board playing with imaginary scenarios in order to develop our own 43-101 report. God knows the company is in no hurry to do so. At the AGM Dale was hesitant to give a date for the release of the 43-101. 4 months away from the next AGM, maybe if we ask him nice again he will have a firm date for the release.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply