Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

...if we were talking mining, then one would think we would soon be into the hinge. Looking at the 3D snap shot of our core box, we have to different directions to follow in order to extract the ore. The upper zone looks fairly consistant according to news release of the widths. I guess this bulk sample could be charged as developement cost, rather than production cost. Heading lower in the oppisite direction we can mine out the high grade and continue over to the next big vein. This next vein could be the Wingold vein, as we know it runs parallel to the San Unit. This Wingold showed over 1 oz / tn at 1500 ft in the past. San, may continue with this ramping from vein to vein as we keep finding them. San will have to do the same process from under ground in order to mine up into the hinges, this whole ramping may not be sufficent enough to allow for good air quality, so an air raise will show up some where in the plan. Sans news of vissible gold from the hinge should give us a high mill head and will attract the seagulls overhead. I would think ,if San wants to hang on to the San Antonio, they should merge soon or buy out some one else. San will soon be cash rich. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply