Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I have been a shareholder for two years. I reaaly think these guys are going to make money for me and I think they have the goods and they will be having more.

I went to the link you posted. I have had a bottle of wine. I have had my reservations before, but this time I am ABSOLUTELY certain.

These guys are taking the piss (the mickey, having us on? whatever you north mercans prefer) with the maps.

They could just so easily produce a crystal clear map with all landmarks on and all their discoveries clearly identified on surface and clearly marked on cross sections later referenced on the main map (which could be a detailed ordinance survey map) , instead of different maps with different scales with snazzy looking vague stars of discoveries on them!

If any of you are geologists, you must be going along with the show laughing your heads off! I mean they must get together and spend serious drinking time thinking of how little information they can give us without telling lies that they could be sued on. Hey Bill, how indecipherable can you mke those maps? Do you still have that one from 10 years back? Hey, just put it in the pdf with the cross section and follow it on with the other map we have had 5 years ago with a different scale and let's see how we can confuse them! No, Dale I have a better idea. Let's use the map from 20 years ago with stars and different annotations, without clearmarked markings so nobody knows what is going on.

No reason to give the plebs an easy time!! They are only shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply