Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I was not calling them liars, you are correct there.

I was merely suggesting that they either purposely go out of their way to produce a profusion of maps on different scales that obfuscate the nature of the extend of the multiple deposits, or they are simply just incapable of imparting knowledge and information in a simple, informative and concise manner. An all too common problem, I am afraid.

The link in your original post is a case in point. I can suggest one useful map, for example. Why can't we have the boundaries of San Gold current holdings (stakes, leases?), the current hinge axis pathways, the roads, the decline, the current mine workings, Bissett town etc, in other words, everything that is important to us evaluating the situation all on the same map or at least the same scale?

Incidentally, this is also why putting the 43-101 on a fast track is absolutely essential. The contrast in the exposition in the body of that report with the content of press releases will be glaringly obvious.

I think we have been given too much ad hoc information for too long without getting it tempered with a scientific document that will settle things a bit and let us know exactly where we stand.

Don't worry ;-) I am not selling. I am not a trader. My average is 1.15 from two purchases, two years ago and until I can smell Dundee getting out, I ain't budging. And I have been lurking on this board from day 1. I just happen to have a job and it doesn't give me much time to post.

Thanks for your input and back to lurking.

New Message
Please login to post a reply