Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Breakouts..

posted on Jun 25, 2009 09:21AM

Gold, Goldcorp, Barrick, SGR, HGU all broke out of the downtrend yesterday and it looks like the broader market is getting close to breakdown. Makes one wonder if gold and related equitities will follow the overall market trend like last time. Gold has recently been moving WITH the markets - may need that trend to reverse.

As for SGR - thanks to everyone for the posts and analysis from the AGM. A lot of folks here, including myself, are concerned about production. They are standing by the production numbers for this year, and that is great. However expectations have been set again - and I only hope that they are not going to be "dashed" as per previous production targets.

The issue for me is not so much production itself, but the need to feel confident in the plan. If they were to say that production will be half due to X, Y and Z valid reasons, I would be OK with that. However, I don't recall and CLEAR statements BY THE COMPANY that stated WHY production targets would not be met. Again, I hope we meet the numbers this year, if we don't, I also hope that a rational explanation is given rather than let the market perception that this is a difficult mine to bring to production persist.

New Message
Please login to post a reply