Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

SAN GOLD ON FIRE

posted on Jun 26, 2009 01:50AM

I knew that would get your attention. I hope you can understand the point I am trying to make here as the last thing I want to do is alienate anybody that reads or posts on this forum. At the AGM Dale responded to a question by saying that the way to increase the share price is to get new investors to buy some shares. What a profound statement, you need to attract new money that is willing to pay more than you did. Somebody else said(can't remember who) the best advertisement any product will receive is from satisfied customers. This forum is not only for us to discuss all the developements of our investment choice, negative as well as positive. It is also a forum for prospective newcomers to research their future investments. So if you are an investor, not a pumper and dumper or basher and trasher then why would you repeat the same old negative posts day in day out about un met production numbers and the elusive 43-101. IMHO I thought as a group we had dealt with those issues long ago and were now waiting for them to finish milling the bulk samples, pouring the dore bars, sending the bars to the refinery, getting the numbers back submitting the results and then and only then getting the 43-101. How long could that possibly take? They just broke through to the hinge in April. Call me a pumper if you like, but let me repeat; April 8th accessed zone, mined ore from multiple vanes, stockpiled and kept seperate, run bulk samples through mill seperately, pour dore bars, send bars to refinery, receive assays, submit assays and get your 43-101. How much time could that possibly take? Hate to repeat myself, but I honestly do not know the answer to that question, however I am willing to give them some slack.

The point I want to make is that if this forum is the equivelent of SGR's open house then any of us that are truly in love with this company need be a little more positive. If I felt the way some of you apparently do I would have dumped this play a long time ago. I would love to be in cash right now and be able to play the field with all the News Releases and Drill Programs going on in Timmins and Red Lake, but I can't, I married this girl even though I promised myself after my last messy divorce I would never marry another.

I will give you one example of what I feel is probably unintended but looks negative to potential newcomers. We had a post today that floored me when I first signed on. I was skeptical so I read on.

Re: Horseracing,RMX vs San (response added) 43-101 under 3mm. (the board looked like this

Re: Horseracing,RMX vs San, 43-101 under 3mm

Re: Horseracing, RMX vs San, 43-101 under 3mm

Re: Horseracing, RMX vs San, 43-101 under 3mm

The point I am trying to make may be a stupid one yet I hope you understand what I am trying to say about repeating the same old negative posts day after day, long after they have been dealt with by some of the brightest minds at Agoracom. If you got this far in this post Thanks for reading.

Rookie

PS as you will notice I was one of the offending repliars

New Message
Please login to post a reply