Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

You are absolutly right ruf. I went 100% cash in april 08 and just started going back into the market in December 08. I told myself over and over never get married to a stock. I have been burned many times before. I started trading up to eight trades a week and was doing OK TD bank in at 38 out at 49 . PCA in at 27 out at 38 there were so many good looking ladies out there going real cheap. Unfortunatly for me (or fortuneatly) depending on how you want to look at it, when the bargains started running out I looked to growth, If you pick right (and maybe SGR is not the one) and find the right growth company in the gold sector your odds of surviving long term are pretty good. The Global financial crisis IMHO is far from over and I am prepared to baton down and wait.

Rookie

PS

My real life spouse was not to happy when I suggested an investment in a stock listed on the venture exchange. I eventually talked her into selling BMO and buying SGR. go figure

New Message
Please login to post a reply