Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Volume

posted on Jun 26, 2009 01:45PM

If anyone noticed we went up in share price a little while back on higher volumes and we went down on lower volumes which in any technical traders book is a good thing. We are finding more gold, yes it is slow coming but we are mining gold not making 2 dollar wigits. Remember we are not mining copper,potash,iron ore or any of the other commodities out there, we are mining gold, and gold is money and the people running gold mines went into the venture knowing this . China is tired of the US and how they manipulate the so called free markets on a daily bases.They are asking once again for a different world currency which will include gold. I am not afraid to hold gold companies and they will go up in value. Cut Dale and the boys some slack, I have been following this company quitely now for 3 years and this is slowly turning out to be elephant I had hoped for. This board and the people that contribute to it have been a wonderfull source if knowledge and information. Please lets try to keep to the facts, we are all wanting it to go straight up tomorrow but these things take time, and even if it did I do not think I would sell my position, because remember gold is money, paper is just paper.

New Message
Please login to post a reply