Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I think I am the true indicator!

posted on Jul 30, 2009 01:56PM

I've been reading here for two years and holding onto my shares for just as long. I posted last summer when I was worried about the stock and I believe Traps put my mind at ease despite being down $23000 on this stock alone. Now I am nicely up. You guys are very knowledgeable and I have learned a lot from all of you.

Anyways, I have been long now for awhile and have been waiting all summer to sell 2000 shares for some renovations. When it went down to 2.10 I thought, damn, I should have sold it at 2.45. So today when it was at 2.54, I thought ---Up about 8 cents -that amount has normally been a big move for San - so I pulled the trigger. 30 minutes after - Boom the price went further up.....I am not complaining or anything, but I haven't sold any in two years and the day I do, Boom it hits the all time high...I could have made an extra $500 bucks...

Anyways - I am long with my core position. I feel like I know many of you because I am on here daily...There must be lots of people just reading like me.

Cheers,

Rik

New Message
Please login to post a reply