Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: This Board Operates Something Like This and It's Not About the Money

They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill!..,,,Lunch,,i think we are thinking along the same lines.,The Chinese have a saying," First, luck:second, destiny;third,...Feng Shui, The philosopy of Feng Shui is embraced by people who are aware of the impact their surroundings have on them and feel the need to take action to imrove their lives, ..The longs all know, we can not let Hot Muck go. I have complained about cross posters coming over just to raise sheit. i think the discussion was healthy and the fact COU had no board, then thank you Hotmuck. I see it was last chance, and alot of San boards members took advantage. I see this board has alot of leaders, can not cross posters flagging just to have fun, be asked to leave, I have pointed out these Wally- Mart boys in the past , no i don't take this personal, and see my-self as #7 on the list, but i worry for others, Thanx HM. Feng Shui East West. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply