Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Regardless of all the speculation that this and other boards thrive on, San has to prove that they can produce at a profit before any other miners, large or medium cap will consider them as a likely takeover candidate. This mine has a long history of low volume production and that will not satisfy Gold Corp, Anglogold Ashanti, Barrick, Harmony, or any of the many possible suitors.

They are all interested in the new geology and as such will tour the mine under a letter of no disclosure to further their understanding of geology. That does not mean that every visit is for takeover reasons. Some of the companies have large investment portfolios and buy stock in good companies. I don't doubt that Barrick and Goldcorp thru Goodman and Company already own a chunk. Several cash flow positive quarters in a row will be the proof. The exploration side has already proved their mettle. When the two come together in unison as it appears Mr. Berzins is close to doing, the share price will start to show the results.

In the past price has never been a problem. Consider what Barrick paid for Eskay Creek per share and what Goldcorp just paid for Osisko!

New Message
Please login to post a reply