Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
seven deep treasures
Hate to sound like a broken record,but i got no responce from my previous posts.Again i would draw the boards attention to ACA HOWE REPORT,PAGE 183 OF FEB 2004.This map shows seven large ovids(anomaly)which could spiral share price in the blink of an eye.The first ovid is nicely lined up with current drilling,below 5400!deep east,(only a guess),but according to the map scale...(half an inch)equals 400ft.x300ftx250ft,for the aprx. size,and at one oz per ton ,well you do the math.According to last couple of news releasees,we could be into this ovid alread for 300ft.If and only if we hear of another 100+ft then we know the scale is accurate.This first ovid is by scale the smallest with six more,(3 huge)in various sizes.REMEMBER 11.4 CUBIC FT,EQUALS ONE TON OF ORE,IF exploration is going to drive share price then maybe someone at the pub in BISSET COULD ASK THE BOYS to move the rigsto 5400! and drill into the next six and just maybe we can 43-101 ???????????million oz.TO THE sangold family your doing a great job.Nice article on HUGH
New Message
Please login to post a reply