Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Odd
Sep 02, 2009 06:34PM
Sep 02, 2009 08:50PM

....Chcken livers like ...

in response to by
posted on Sep 02, 2009 10:33PM

,..to hide behind Winkin, Blinkin and Nods strategy. Nod has the 3.5 billion bank behind him and a thousand active traders jumping at the snap of his finger. I am glad to be a private investor living on the Greens . I think i have a handle on the games and see San bleed for a while longer. I read from previous post ( HM ) that the new contractors facility is near completion. I guess reading between the lines, we won't see an increase in production until new mining drillers are hired and unless they decide to produce more stopes from the hinge then things stay statis quo. I see an increase in OZ production if they decide to mine more STOPES from the hinge but they need more scopes and drillers. I guess we wont see the 3 rd quarter financials until November so we will see more drill results to infill our new 43-101 upto measured and indicated when ever we get the Nod. I guess the game to get as many cheap shares as you can is a good strategy, and as i have said many a times why not, but when you control the Bank and the Media and in particularly you control the company through access to the drill shack, is the game fair...Sans game is TO BUY low and Sell high at your expense. Long On The Greens Traps7

Sep 03, 2009 10:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply