Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Easy guys, i think the new posters deserve a chance to be heard regardless if there posting negatively reflects SGR. Im always open for facts and opinions. and i think some of there concerns can be justified. like SGR has dropped down before and it can happen again. I personally think we will see it drop back in the 2.75 one or two more times, but i also thing it will gap up to 3.50 and again to 3.75 in the months to come.

So as i was saying let the new people post what they have to say so long as they are being relevant and aren't posting personal attacks.

There is only one newer person posting on this site that i have a very limited patience for and am willing to let it be so long as we don't here any 4-8 bucks posting showing up 5 times a day. No offense to who ever i am referring to, i gladly you welcome your post along with everyone else so long as they are relevant and are not repetitive.

even BCB on the other board was ok till someone else was fueling the fire against him and causing the board to get a little more out of control, i would welcome him on here as i dont think he is a true basher but rather got mixed up in some heated arguments or got annoyed but all the pumpers on the board which also isnt great for a stock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply