Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

RP, thx for the info.

Street expecting 1.1 mil ozs from the hinge - for the 43-101?

Do agree, Dundee keeps loading up on SGR. As of the end of August, the new Dynamic fund held just over 800k shs of sgr / 5.6% of the fund. Betcha, as of today, the amount of shs has doubled / tripled. Explains some of Dundee crosses. In my opinion, I think the analyst is an upcoming star. He understands mining the golden nuggets.

But something is up with this stock? Had a look at the tape for the past couple days, the volume, wacking of the bid and lack of news, as of late.

Perhaps, and only speculating here, a few houses are hedging against, I repeat, perhaps, a possbile NG scenario, but with a different twist on expectations.

NR: Class action lawsuit to be launched against Novagold Resources Inc. and third parties

I'm up-to-date on the posts here, thankful Mr.Shaftman hasn't posted recently, but still in the dark - with respect to SGR's recent trading anomalies.

Anticipating someone posts a more rational explantion vs my irrational speculation / hunch - of SGR's recent trading.

And LM, great find on SGR's new IR team, Renmark? Appears to be a step forward but why hush, hush and no NR? Again, more speculation.

Finally, as for DW price target of $3.80 - the Dundee analyst and Dynamic portfolio mgr both have a significant interest in SGR. Keep in mind we're talking about a small cap here and everything doesn't always play out as planned.

Trying to keep it real - optimistic & long, but still striving to figure the risk/reward on this puppy.

LETS SNAP THE LEASH!

nug

New Message
Please login to post a reply