Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Re: Laurion gets TSX-V approval for Tisdale land sale

Refer to the last part of the press release ...

Here is my rant without approval from my own PR team...

Laurion intends to use the proceeds of the sale of the Tisdale properties for the acquisition of an advanced stage project. Laurion considers that it will be better positioned to generate greater shareholder value by directing its exploration expertise toward near-term production gold mining properties, versus grassroots properties.

The way that the exploration industry works is a bit confusing to some...mostly these years its all about raising the share Price and doing so at a time that the cry comes for a raise... lets face it the market is one industry and exploration is another... Why do I say that? Simple exploration effort has become news release effort ... because the market demands it and the company that wants to ride the road... from $0.10 to lets say a $1.00 in short order needs to focus more on the market industry than the true exploration industry..

Focusing on real exploration takes time and money... time is the important factor... not just money and not the market...

Yet we have many companies with some results.. yet weak on exploration and strong on market that fly pretty good for a short while because they are PR strong.. yet they 9 times out of 10 fizzle after the sizzle.. sure some people made good in the market trading a stock.. yet the exploration effort often dies with that market does it not...

That’s when you hear things like we want more PR, more IR, a better website , more adds, more sexy look for the penny gain market,

Focusing on mine development takes more time and more money.. most shareholders that started with an exploration company have made good cash and are gone long before a mine is built..

It isn't hard on any given day to identify and find a few hundred shareholders that swing the way a message wants them to swing... I think there are a couple of people here that know where I am going with this...

Case in point is quoted above... San Gold a gold producing company acquires the Timmons claims to become more exploration pro active in another area... Laurion sold their interest in order to have money to become a shareholder happy company that is closer to production... that is a very vivid example of two different companies doing opposite things to keep shareholders happy...

The Geo that finds a deposit should have enough money to explore ... but he/she cannot because of the market industry...

I do not post here often. I have somewhere north of 7000 SGR shares, not much ... and count me out of name calling games lately, particularly when people call a CEO a liar when the same person is trying to feed the market industry work.. While balancing the exploration and mining industry work... just to keep you happy...

There are people that still think that if you find gold.. that means it is a bunch of nuggets sitting on the ground ready to pick up... fast horses or long lasting mules.. Pick your passion.. But stop calling people liars... take a walk in the mine see the difference... if you like to day trade do so... take your wins and your loses ...

The monitor can delete this post if it isn’t sexy to the rest... like I said I do not post here often anyway..

I am posting this at an Airport with short timing so those that can please excuse the grammar and spelling... You cannot please everyone...

I bought most of my San Gold stock at about $0.45 per share. I bought and sold near 9 times what I have at a profit over the last couple of years and I haven’t met a liar from san gold yet..

New Message
Please login to post a reply