Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Example of good info that came out of a conference call. Today I tuned into Victoria’s Gold’s news conference. Listed below are some of the notes that I took from that conference: 1. There should be no shortage of news on Victoria between now and mid January 2010. A. Company is presently in the process of analyzing the drilling results from their Santa Fe property. Once the analysis has been completed, a new drilling target will be selected. It takes approximately 17 days to drill a hole at Santa Fe and an additional six to eight weeks before assay reports are released. Therefore, I would expect a press release on additional drilling results at year-end or by Mid January. It was also noted that drilling at Santa Fe can be done throughout the year – weather is not issue. B. Cove’s Preliminary Assessment Report is expected to be released in mid to late November instead of the end of October. C. At the end of September, VIT had completed drilling some holes at their Eagle property. Drilling results should be published within the next couple of weeks. D. Pre-Feasibility report on Eagle property is on target and should be published by year-end. E. Before year-end/early January 2009 we should get further guidance for VIT’s budget and planned drilling activities. It was noted that VIT would most likely expend $10 million on drilling and other corporate expenses for 2010. Therefore, sometime next year we will have to raise additional capital through another stock offering and/or monetize some of our company assets. As previously mentioned, I expect Coves NI 43-101 compliant resource report to show at least 500,000 ounces of gold; and I expect the pre-feasibility/resource estimates at VIT’s Eagle property to exceed the current reported resources. IMO, I do not feel that VIT’s stock price reflects its true value in relation to the type of positive reports that I foresee. Thanks Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply