Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Hey Rookie,

I feel the same way. Im not sure about the end of Fiat money anytime soon, but with gold so high and the prospects of inflation due to the monetization of debt, I feel pretty secure about the propects for a strong gold price into the future. Seems the juniors are usually the last to benefit historically and this may be all it is. Recently on Kitco there was an article about gold entering "stage II" of the gold bull market, I eyeballed it and part of characteristics moving from one stage to another has to do with the amount of doubt associate with rise in the price of Gold (among other things). Once this doubt is dimished sufficiently I cant help but think SGR will be one of the major benefactors.

I think we all agree the future looks bright, but what we cant wrap our heads around is when and why we arent there yet, i know i struggle with it everyday...the recent NR's though have improved my outlook on the stability of our SP going forward though, i dont think we will be sold under 3 bucks again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply