Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Discussion of the recent drilling result/s

posted on Nov 24, 2009 04:23PM

Can we have one, like? Instead of the endless pointless discussion re the share price that is repeated ad infinitum to no avail. I mean, how many times in a discussion board do we have to go through the inevitable corrections in a bull market for a stock with the concomitant accompaniment of interminable whingeing?

What does the 65000 dollar (per tonne eh ;-)) drill hole mean?

Anybody have a couple of piastres worth (old middle eastern currency for you norte Americanos) ?

I was looking at the geological chart of the Rice Lake district that one of you (traps was it you?) very kindly posted ages ago and it seems to me all the hits, mines, showings, hinges etc etc seem to be bery close to the little triangles with three little sticks sticking out, something about foliation generation 3 or something. Anybody really know?

Any comments from any geologists out there? Inquiring minds want to know.

Do we have an elephant and how big are his balls?

How much we sell the elepahnt babies later when they pop out is another story for a later day.I really have no time for Jitney jacking themselves (is that how you phrase it?).

I am disgusted that we have had a press release like this and this is two days now and nobody is discussing what our bunch of Sangold bounders may or may not have found.

Hey, this is one of the best boards on the web! What is going on guys? That is one hell of an intercept. Is it bullshit or have we hit the motherload? As they used to say in my old History A-level exams... Discuss.

New Message
Please login to post a reply