Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I hope you don't get your wish on that buying opp. Not only do I not have any cash, I also have most of my new trading position locked up in some of the recent Flow throughs and can't trade them if I wanted too. If you get your wish I might be joining Ali in the doghouse out back.

THAT is exactly what I learned from the market last year. Keep some powder dry, always. As a matter of fact, I wrestled with the flow through as I didn't want to commit my cash for that very reason.

This "thing" ain't over yet. Sure, the governments will put the peddle down on the money printing but methinks it's time for a reprieve on that front. They've blown a LOT of political capital and with Benny getting raked over the coals this week it actually looks like they are in the hole on the stimulus as far as voters go (33% approval with the public!). They'll need another "crisis" to hold the world hostage. "Never waste a good crisis to do the things you never before thought possible"....

Best of luck to you, but I'll be in the "hoping for $3" camp with some cash on the sidelines. My core holding in SGR is still sticking around for $10, at least for now, though my finger is in the air watching for what might blow in next...

Best of luck all!

New Message
Please login to post a reply