Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

While those (indescretions) of the world financial community run off the Richter scale! (Without as much as a whisper!)

Who's screwing who?

Who's excesses are hurting us more, Tiger's after hours entertainment or the "thieves" on Wall, Bay or Howe!

Tiger hasn't packaged any "toxic bonds" selling them around the globe as AAA , scuttling the wealth of millions! He's certainly not guilty of mass manipulation as our "money masters" are!

They, not Tiger, should be apologising for their innumerable indescretions against humanity!

"Banks are more dangerous than standing armies!" Thomas Jefferson

That can hardly be said of the worlds best golfer!!

Tiger had/has a few happy ladies scattered about! So what? If he's #3 in Tour putting stats, my question is who is #1 and #2?

While the press tinkers, the US financial community burns, and that can only be good for investors in gold and PM equities!! (Which US taxpayers will soon be more infatuated with than the after hours activities of their best golfer!)

I dipped mine today, ie, I dipped some capital into tha availabe SAN share pool and expierienced a cheap thrill! (Not quite "a la Tiger" but a thrill non the less!)

At this level we're pricd in!

And Tiger is more than welcome!

RUF

New Message
Please login to post a reply