Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Thx a lot to Lunch and Rational for sharing the truth. As J.S. Kim said, in today's world, we have to seek truth, since truth is not accessible from mainstream media, because mainstream media are mostly heavily influenced by the powerful, rich elites. If anyone doubted it, just ask how the $700B bail out bill got passed in 2 weeks with polled 60% public objection.

When Fed and mainstream finacial community claimed there was no major issue before 08/2008, one of the largest finacial private capital lending disasters in history occured.

After Fed, the President and the Treasure Sectary claimed they need $700B to save the whole country and world, in less than 6 months, most of the largest finacial institions receiving bail out money quickly paid back, because there is a new law to force them shrink their fat checks if they still hold tax payer's billions bail out money. So in less than 6 months, the whole nation and world were saved by Fed, Treasure and bankers with the bail out money! What a stunning achievement, or just a joke?

After wall streed dumped all oil/mining company stocks in 11/2008 and 03/2009 with 20%-30% of regular price, most of those stocks doubled or tripped in less than 6 months.

Now the mainstream media is downplaying the real factors driving the POG up, and calling a gold bubble. I know the truth is the opposite after seeing the same trick repeated so many times. From strategy perspective, I think ETF GLD should be part of the portfolio, since GLD can get full percentage increase from gold price mania, while gold stocks, especially the juniors, may not get the full increase, due to their gold production in later time. The 2 year time before the gold mania doesn't leave much time to re-position the portfolio. Some experts suggested owning physical gold, I am not sure if it is really easy to buy and sell gold bullions, and the possibility of disfunctioning of the whole trading market or forfeiting all privately owned gold like in 1920 seems not that high, in my opnion.

JMT. Good luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply