Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I completely agree with Hotmuck's "essay" on emerging senior gold producers. I, like Blizzard and others, watch with dismay as other companies that we hear about make moves in the market place. If you look at SGR in isolation it would be hard to argue that it has not been a good investment or has not made considerable progress during 2009. Although I am a big believer in Gold and try to ignore Mainstream Media Noises, I find it hard to ignore the threats of the "impending " gloom and doom on the horizon. Since I work full time in the private sector I have very little time to do the DD required to put my future in the stock market. That is why I am invested with my full core position in SGR. I focus all my time on the Rice Lake story as I can see (IMHO) something that is real and not merely a promotion to enrich insiders and friends. Holding Sangold allows me to stay invested in the market, stick to my belief in gold as real money and still sleep like a baby no matter which way the market is heading. If you are currently long on SGR and wonder why you are here, go to the website and read the last two years of NR's. This is a company that is growing and evolving with an endgame in mind. If you look at the time line of recent discoveries and think about the need to shift manpower to deal with the best utilization of cash and resources, I can see a company that knows exactly what they are doing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply