Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Hotmuck gives us that old chestnut again 'soon' - didn't we have a delightful definition of that recently on the site to help us understand what it might mean - but here's that soon again, and all too soon for my liking. Soon rides again. So soon?

And I ask, what's Hotmuck's definition of soon? Hopefully Hotmuck is right and it will be soon, or even sooner than that, or sooner or later. But I'm not sure if sooner or later qualifies as a soon.

Soon they will get the credit their deserve, with the N43-101 upgrade.

A bald head is soon shaved. As soon as that? Or we'll get back to you soon, or sometime sooner or later.

How many people remenber that until the Bre-Ex fiasco the N43-101 report on resources and Geologist accountability did not exist.

I can't see any relevance or meaning here at all Hotmuck, to the debate - other than perhaps implying 'I remember when there wasn't a N43-101 requirement' or perhaps 'San Gold is having trouble catching up with the latest requirements' or 'In the good old days we enjoyed regular Bre-Ex fiascos'.

Would be nice to have more understanding that a long-term SGR investor doesn't also have to die his or her knickers a nice shade of San Gold.

That's torn it - should liven up a Saturday night.

New Message
Please login to post a reply