Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Getting Along

posted on Jan 09, 2010 07:09PM

I have now been invested in SGR and the rest of the Greens for the past two years. I read this forum every day because of the wealth of information you guys provide. I rarely contribute because you guys know much more than I, so I have been a happy reader. I have been doing my DD on this company as well. Believe it or not, I started researching this company when someone on BNN recommended it.

I have followed all of the commentaries here including ones from Blizzard, Hotmuck and Traps. I enjoy the different perspectives. If I listened to Jon Nadler for the past three years, I would have lost money. Whether you are strictly investors like myself or miners, your contribution in this forum is definitely valuable.You guys aren't even known like Nadler, and yet you have called the market better than he has.

I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that all of you are correct. Yes, target timelines haven't been met which is frustrating for the investor. As a public company, they should be more accountable...

Why am I still here? Because I understand the potential of the property due to the detailed posts you guys provide on geology. The potential is overwhelming.

In the end, we all are here for larger gains.. We all believe there is lots of gold here otherwise we would have sold awhile ago.

As for the lack of Investor relations - I think there are bigger things at play here. Perhaps they just want to keep proving up the resource base to make them more attractive for a takeover and keep things under wraps...It is true that new money will probably not come forward until they can see the things Blizzard wants to see.

I say be patient, and make sure that you are diversified all over the Greens.

New Message
Please login to post a reply