Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

News

posted on Jan 20, 2010 09:28AM

You realise what this means guys, yes?

If you go to the pdf version of the website and look at the diagrams, especially the long section on page three, you will see that the mine is open to higher grades than before on an upward direction , a downward direction and an eastern direction.

Furthermore, the upward and eastward directions, and I am not a miner so somebody else has to fill in the gaps, mean that the ore can be mined upwards (easier?) and also avoids the D-shaft, making the route to the top shorter and less expensive. Also they could come up with some sort of cost saving combination to reach the top deposits in another synergistic way.

Now, you can whinge all you want about daily fluctuations of the price and all sorts of shenanigans, but I am keeping this one for my kids. These guys have enough gold to mine for a century, they know it and they will do anything they can to keep this jewel. As long as Goodman plays along with this and I think he will, noone is buying this mining distric, not cheaply anyway.

I never had these shares for trading, never traded them and now... they are mothballed in the cellar for serious aging.

New Message
Please login to post a reply