Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Re: Still buying after all these years and all the complaints

TTGR, Although I agree 100% with the general context of your post, (as I also see the long term value and the growth profile of the company) , I also sympathize with some of our partners that are getting impatient. My portfolio is a good barometer of our volatility as I am so heavily weighted on the greens. I am not a rich man and when one sees the net value of his investments fluctuate up and down 50 or 60 thousand dollars twice in a month it causes one to second guess their resolve. Most criticism is constructive and I believe is important to the board, because without dissent we often have no discussion at all. I will always vigorously defend my company from destructive attacks that I feel are not true or unfair, however I also feel that responding to critics in a personal way is not helpful and will only lead to more destructive behavior. We must remember that everyone has different needs and expectations so it is impossible to understand the emotions a readjustment to ones portfolio may cause and effect.

maybe they will feel they have your support and will feel better about releasing information.

I bought this particular company because I feel a steady stream of good news will allow SP to outgrow any potential calamity, and so if material changes are not being released in a timely manner I would like to know about that. I would also like to hear from the company why the TSX listing and 43-101 are taking so long. I believe there is a good reason, however if management would update us as to why, I am sure much of the criticism would go away. Having said that, I will conclude IMHO that I still strongly support managements mine building skills, as in hindsite most of their moves appear to be correct responsding to the ever changing situation. We have a lot more to fear from the politicians than from the management of SGR.

Jan 25, 2010 10:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply