Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Still buying after all these years and all the complaints

Still buying after all these years and all the complaints

posted on Jan 24, 2010 12:29PM

I cannot believe the complaining welcome to the venture exchange. Did anyone read the news release on the new area. We have become so used to news releases of such high OZ's that we are not looking at the other numbers (so Bizzar). I did not see any drill results that were not mineable widths.

When a drill result of 38.4 feet of .44 oz gold (this got lost in the bonanza results) does not make you sit up and say yes I have the right stock or a chip sample of 26.5 oz over ten ft on a mining face does not make you say this stock is worth waiting for the I say sell ( I am more than willing to buy your shares because I have patience).

This is not a Rubicon who buy the way still has to prove they have a minable discovery. This is a producing mine that is gearing up to mine these new veins.

Maybe at the Toronto PDAC some of you will be gracious enough to give Hugh and Dale a pat on the back and tell them what a great job they are doing I know I will and just maybe they will feel they have your support and will feel better about releasing information.

New Message
Please login to post a reply