Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: Still buying after all these years and all the complaints

Those of us who invest for a living understand success and what it takes for good management to succeed long term,

Sorry Blizzard, however I must ask you how you consider somebody that buys and sells stocks is an expert on the management of a mining company?

3 Million options after this week is a joke.

Did you happen to check the price of gold last week. If you are still trading based on the nice head and shoulders pattern on your avatar, I think you should rethink your strategy.

TO PROVE THEY HAVE A MINABLE DISCOVERY?????

Violation of rule 6

6. Caps lock and use of !!!!!!! - NOTHING AND WE MEAN NOTHING IS MORE AGGRAVATING AND ANNOYING THAN READING A POST THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!!!!

and then we have a BRE-X or other loss.

Since I believe that mentioning Bre-X the way that you do is rediculous IMHO your entire post is a violation of rule 5. I am pretty sure that if somebody chose to flag your post Agoracom would remove it, however I hope that does not happen as I believe it is helpful in illustrating how not to express an opinion. With a little thought I am sure you could have made the same points without violating the rules that keep paradise a peaceful community for all to enjoy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply