Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

I AM BORED of this talk of TSX listings and 43-101's. We have gone through this a million times and are wasting the time of a good forum whingeing again and again.

For anyone who's brain is not the size of a pea, it should be blindingly obvious that management and major shareholders (Wynn, Boulay, Shearer, Ginn and Goodman and co) own 37% of this firm and are not particularly interested in TSX listings and 43-101's .

They are not interested in the near term appreciation of your piddling little investment and your share flipping.They would rather you sold coz they are buying! They are not particularly interested in the share price appreciating coz they haven't stopped buying.You stay the course with them as a long term shareholder and you win.

They are not interested in the share price, coz they have decided to KEEP the mine(s). They are not selling it to anybody. If there is an opportunity to make the whole area a swiss cheese of declines, sink another shaft, buy another mill, they will do it. They will put profitable production on the back burner and do another private placement to get the money to plough into development.

But one day in a couple of years'time or so, you will wake up and this will be a 500,000 ounce a year company fom one quarter to the next at USD 400 per ounce. And Barrick or Goldcorp will need billions to buy it.

It ain't pretty, but in my opinion that's how it is. If you have the stomach for it, stay the course. If you don't, stop whingeing and go and buy something with a bigger percentage of the float freely traded!!

It's simple really. Not pretty, but simple.

IMVHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply