Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Apologies for not answering you earlier. The common cold intervened ;-)

I think somebody has already posted here several times that Goodman controls a substantial part of the share float through several of his funds. We also know that the insiders have significant holdings.

If you were in their shoes, would you be interested in trumpeting the success of this mining area one way or another? Unless you were ready to do a deal and sell it, wouldn't you want to keep it under wraps, until such time as you deem opportune to effect such sale from a position of strength? What if somebody bid for it for $6? Silverback, I am sure you would vote to have it sold. Eventually, they discover there was 10 million ounces there minimum. Only $6?

Why would you be interested in the TSX listing? To make the company more attractive to big funds in the US and Canada? Why? Any extra money to advance the project, you can get together yourself with flow through financing and private placements and keep the share float fragmented and under your control.

I think when we see that the company is being actively promoted, it will signal a decision to sell it. This, mind, may never come about. They might decide to keep running it and go for the dividends.

Either way, for the time being, I think under the radar is how it is going to be.

New Message
Please login to post a reply