Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Feb 05, 2010 04:16PM

Feb 05, 2010 08:33PM

Do any of you know of any others with such grades as SGR has?

Goldcorp, about 80 kilometers to the east has much higher grades, however you have to bring them up from 7000 feet. We might have the same thing down deep(same geology), however we have found something they do not have and that is high grade near surface. A shaft to get down to most underground deposits will run you 75-100 million. A ramp to the hinge was 8 million and should be half of that to the 007. Your first 4000 ounces and it's paid for. We are close to cash flow positive (bottom line) so any more operational profits will go right to the bottom line where it matters. Once they have the geology and the deposits all mapped out another shaft can be sunk and the deep zones can be mined at a much lower cost.

Has anyone noticed all the record prices for rare paintings and sculpures at some of the recent auctions. Coincidence, or do you figure it might be related to the lack of faith in the fiat money. The super wealthy know what is going on and when the rest of us figure it out most of our options will be gone. I don't really understand the psycology, however I find it easier to own something that I like, and watch the value fluctuate up and then down, than to be in cash trying to decide the right time to buy.

Feb 05, 2010 10:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply