Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Message: 10-km faulted fold axis extending eastward from Horseshoe Lake to the San Gold

Jeff, I agree with your analysis of the current situation as it relates to holding on. It gets very difficult at times with all the noise and turmoil that continually clouds the bigger picture. I keep asking myself where would be a better place to be invested and IMHO I currently can't think of one. As for the 43-101, I have talked to IR and the current story is that they almost have the report done and Dale is hoping he will have it before PDAC. We should not expect any news of any significance in the meantime, so I hope we can focus on staying on topic. Many have suggested 3 million ounces as kind of a magic number, so I hope we are not dissappointed if it is 2,999,999. Remember it is only hinge down to 12-14 hundred feet. There is lots of gold there , however it is stealth gold that is hard to find and it is hard rock mining that is also very labour intensive.

New Message
Please login to post a reply