Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Re: More Detail

posted on Mar 25, 2010 08:37AM

Lunch

Thans for your post and explanation: basically buy low and sell high as I read it. But the trick I have to learn is just what is low and high. I have been wrong too often and then beat myself up too much for too long. And then it goes up. Duhhh.

Like the bad comedian, my timing is off and the joke's on me. I can always tell you the prices on Buy and Sell, but only later it seems.

But that said, two years past I started buying at $1.77 thinking it was low and I kept buying as it dropped to under .80 and I had no cash left and I was depressed and angry and more for too long; but now, ALL THOSE PRICES are a gift and suddenly I think maybe I was a little bit smart. I didn't hit bottoms, and I won't hit tops, but few do. Meanwhile I only wish I had bought more back then.

That is how recent buying will look in a bit. Remember, after all the complexities of the dollar and the debt and manipulation and unexplained swings, this is a company that creates something the world wants for under $300 and sells it for about $1100; and it has also revived a little town that only exists because gold was discovered there about 100 years ago. Buissett also had boom and bust, but the town and we have profited from SGR and what new geology has discovered.

So, again, thank you for the explanation and chin up folks. This could be a great buying opportunity. Take it from one who has been buying all the way down.

GB

New Message
Please login to post a reply