Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Mar 31, 2010 12:34PM

..dreaming in black and white. looking at this magnetic image of the Ross River Pluton may shed some light on the Rice lake structures. I guess the magma found the top North West exit and flowed under high heat and pressure finding brittle volcanics from past eruptions and morph into different chemicals as we are finding on the Greens..Look at the picture on the right side under the 3200000E and this is cetre to the eye. Now look to the left under 280000e and this is centre to the Rice Lake mine. Looking at the bottom of the Pluton eye on the bottom left these stuctures are sitting between the main mine and heading East back towards the Pluton. I guess this could be apart of the footwall. Sans news from the deeps suggest that the geology has change here and could have been because of the magma. I see from the main mine stucture heading North East again back to-wards the Pluton a group of veining and again heading North West a group heading North West. The scale in this magnetic picture i one inch to a mile....these are only magnetic images and are no reflection on containing gold. The magnetic image on Sans presentation also reflect this image. Sans lidar would have filled in the cracks......

PDF]

Lithostratigraphic Assembly of the Eastern Rice Lake Greenstone ........................................

And from traps report

Mar 31, 2010 02:21PM
Mar 31, 2010 03:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply