Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Traps,

I see your strategy of betting on smaller players in rice lake to expect higher return ratio. The risk of it is that pure exploration has higher risks and longer, less predictable waiting time. Like most here I see sgr as both a junior producer and developer with both stable revenue cash and high growth potentials. As the leader in rice lake in the path to be the next GG, it is a must have stock in the portfolio imho. The current market cap of $800m is very low. Complax was just sold for $570M with 5m oz gold in the cold north pole area without any mine infrastructure. We know sgr has at least 5m oz gold in Manitoba, and it is in production. Complax capex forcast is $340M, put together is $910M, plus sgr production credit of at least $100M, $100M for other rice lake land pkg and SKP JV, weather/locatioin credits, sgr should be worth at least $1.1B, which means market gives sgr about 40% discount at the current SP. RR is also 30% diccounted using this latest deal model. Take it, when the free money is still available imho. If you buy sgr next week and sgr doesn't go up 40% by the next PDAC, the dim-sum is on me, no, on Shun again - it is all IR's fault :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply